I want to talk about certain things for foreigners who are going to this event :
This tournament is based on a French tournament called "Shinys Hunters Teams Cup" (SHTC), it was created by a renowned French hunter named Blueshad, so, the merit is not for me entirely, I asked her to participate but it is apparently very busy.
Last year, over 1000 shinys were found during the SHTC 2011, it was magical :)
But it marked the appearance of some French players able to find 30 shinys in two months, and they were envied by many players, competition has given way to rage.
This year, they made a petition in secret with the animators two days before the start so I can not participate in the SHTC 2012.
Very many hunters found this totally unfair and unjustified decision, other hunters did not even want to participate, and they encouraged me to create another competition.
It was long since I wanted to do or create an international competition, and here we are, thank you to those who loved the idea and who sent the message.
The Shinys Hunters Teams Cup has already started in France, as every year, you can follow the competition by writing "SHTC 2012" on Youtube.
So I warn you, some French hunters will do the two tournaments, my friends want revenge for my unfair disqualification but they also want to enter this competition xD.
For the rules :
- Play with many systems is allowed, it's like a fisherman who uses multiple fishing rods ^^
- Hunt in double-grass is allowed, and Action Replay can be used to hunt Darkrai for example, I hate these two rules but the principle of Blueshad was leave as much freedom as possible for players, so I'll leave the choice,
- You can make teams of 2 or 3 players if you want, but trust me, it's better to be as many as possible ;)
- A pretty girl will help me to grade, so I will ask some teams have sent announcements of shinys has "Mentali77" is her channel on Youtube.
- I was wrong word for the team, you can found a "motto" for your team for more fun, not a "currency" xD
- You can play with a japanese if you want xD