Hello guys, there is a lot of competition of shiny hunting in France, but you were never invited, but I'm sure it can bring many things in the world of the hunting.
It's not a world championship, it's not either a competition to see that are the best between the French and American hunters.
It's a tournament of course, the competitive spirit will be present, but I would want that we keep a good atmosphere, and that we become every friends.
I ask you not to do quick searches only (we had many problems in a tournament because of a team that drove to the casino hugely) I count on you to make us dream.
Regarding suspiscious of cheating, we trust you if it's the same for you, we are all great players can find a lot of shinys.
But I do not worry for that, I know that you are all nice :)
So, the rules :
- The competition begins on July 9 at midnight (french time), and ends on September 3 at midnight (french time), so it lasts 8 weeks.
- You must be in teams of 4 players, for the registration, just tell me the name of your team, the names or nicknames of four members, and the currency of your team if you have one.
To contact me, there's skype (tkdphenix), or youtube (tkdphenix) or here.
- The team that captured the most shinys (1/8192) at the end of the competition will win
- The videos are mandatory, unless there is a problem (the camero that falls and breaks during the video for example) it can happen to everyone, I could make an exception.
- For the shiny is validated for the competition, you just tell me the name of shiny you caught, your name or nickname, the name of your team, and the link of the video (I'd put the link on this blog so that everyone can see the video).
You can reach me on skype (tkdphenix) or YouTube (tkdphenix).
You will have as much time as you want to tell me your shiny, but try to do as soon as possible for the smooth running of the competition.
If you can not advertise your shiny, you can anounce by another person.
- The ranking will be posted on this blog and will be published as soon as I could, someone else will help me.
- Emulators are not allowed because you can change the speed of the game whenever you want.
However, I authorize the emulators on PSP because you can not change it before launching the game (if I am correct), of course, play with acceleration activated is prohibited.
- B2 and W2 are allowed except on emulator, but you must show that you have not been "shiny charm".
- Action Replay is only allowed in order to prepare your research, or hunt shinys you can not hunt without (Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini for example).
- Winners will have nothing special to win, they can only say that they won this year.
- After this competition, we will organize a top 5 or top 10 shinys captured during this competition, I think the main criteria will be the beauty, rarity, and the movie appears.
I think I've said it all, tell me you want more precision on some points.
please send the information to maximum shinyshunters, I think this promises to be fun =)